from my point of view you cannot solve this with groups.
I would suggest to try the following:
· Get maximum feature number (NOT ID) à maxnum
· Assure that insert mode is not active (ProInsertModeIsActive() must return false)
· Create a dummy feature (point on stad csys or whatever)
· Get feature number of dummy feature
· Check and compare this number with the max number before you created the dummy model
· If # of dummy != (maxnum+1), then there might be a footer group
· Delete dummy feature
· Footer group might contain all features from old dummy # to maxnum
Perhaps that helps.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.