cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Asyncronous application with otk.jar

jack15
9-Granite

Asyncronous application with otk.jar

Hello, I am trying to create an Asynchronous application I had one working using the pfcasync.jar Creo library but now i need the wfc package methods and those do not exist in pfcasync.jar. SO i transitioned to the otk.jar and this package is missing pfcAsynConnection which is what i had been using to create a connection to Creo. I was wondering if there was a way to create an Asynchronous connection with Creo using the otk.jar

Any help would be appreciated, 

Thanks,

Jack

4 REPLIES 4

You can look at the source for CREOSON to see how it did it... same approach.

Dave

Thanks for this source, I don't think this helps me though because this does not utilize Creo's wfc library. It looks like they only used the JLink free methods. I am able to do what they do but the issue pops up when I try to use wfc methods (which require additional licenses) with the AsyncConnection because the AsyncConnection class doesnt exist in the otk.jar

Ah - yes - this is true.....  Sorry for the distraction... Was hoping it might be generically useful.

Dave

@jack15 wrote:

Hello, I am trying to create an Asynchronous application I had one working using the pfcasync.jar Creo library but now i need the wfc package methods and those do not exist in pfcasync.jar. SO i transitioned to the otk.jar and this package is missing pfcAsynConnection which is what i had been using to create a connection to Creo. I was wondering if there was a way to create an Asynchronous connection with Creo using the otk.jar

Any help would be appreciated, 

Thanks,

Jack

Hi,

please ask PTC Support directly.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags