cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo toolkit Arc

AC_11980404
1-Newbie

Creo toolkit Arc

Hello, I would like to ask questions about the Creo toolkit. Currently, I need to use the Arc operation on the toolkit at work. This operation will require the input of relevant parameters, such as origin, start_angle, end_angle, radius. What I want to ask about is start_angle and end_angle. For the definition of the two parameters, please read the relevant documents. The above description is as follows: start_angle: Angular parameter of the starting point,
end_angle:Angular parameter of the ending point,
I would like to ask if you can provide more detailed explanations or examples, such as whether the value of this angle belongs to "degree" or "radian"? And from which point does the calculation of this angle start and end? The above

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate

你好, 想請問 Creo toolkit 相關問題, 目前在工作上需要在 toolkit 上使用到 Arc 的操作, 該操作會需要輸入相關參數, 像是origin、start_angle、end_angle, radius. 想詢問的是 start_angle 以及 end_angle 這兩項參數的定義, 有翻閱相關文件, 上面的說明如下start_angle:Angular parameter of the starting point,
end_angle:Angular parameter of the ending point,
想請問是否可以在提供更詳細的說明或是舉例, 比如這個角度的值是屬於 "degree" 還是 "radian"? 以及 這個角度的計算是從哪個點開始到哪個點結束? 以上

2 REPLIES 2
RPN
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:AC_11980404)

This could help

Use the function ProArcdataInit() to initialize an arc data structure. The
input arguments of this function are:
• vector1—Specifies the first vector of the arc coordinate system.
• vector2—Specifies the second vector of the arc coordinate system.
• origin—Specifies the center of the arc coordinate system
• start_angle—Specifies the starting angle (in radians) of the arc.
• end_angle —Specifies the end angle (in radians) of the arc.
• radius —Specifies the radius of the arc

IMG_6136.jpeg

Hi @AC_11980404,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation. 

Thanks,
Anurag 

Announcements

Top Tags