cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo wont start with Simscape multibody link

Kreekaan
1-Newbie

Creo wont start with Simscape multibody link

Hey! i have been trying to get this working for 2 days now, i have tried creo parametric 4.0 and 5.0, same problem. 

I have installed simscape multibody in matlab etc. After that i have created a config.pro file which has the following:

toolkit_registry_file $PRO_DIRECTORY\text\myprotk.dat

and in my myprotk.dat i have the following: 

name Simscape Multibody Link
startup dll
exec_file C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2018b/bin/win64/cl_proe2sm.dll
text_dir C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2018b/toolbox/physmod/smlink/cad_systems/proe/text
unicode_encoding false
end

When i try to start creo the first "loading screen" shows up and then it shuts down and nothing happens. If i remove all the text from myprotk.dat creo fires up but without the simscape multibody plugin. Please someone tell me what is wrong here. i run x64 on both matlab and creo. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello!

1) file C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2018b/bin/win64/cl_proe2sm.dll and folder C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2018b/toolbox/physmod/smlink/cad_systems/proe/text are exist?

2) Try to delete line unicode_encoding false in .dat file. This line need for old apps from Pro/e. But, I think, this will not help.

3) add line delay_start true to .dat and look in Creo to Tools- Auxiliary applications. Simscape Multibody Link must be shown but not startet

Top Tags