cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Drawing view and Explode State

AndreasHellmann
3-Visitor

Drawing view and Explode State

Hello,

was anybody ever able to modify an existing drawing view to show an exploded state (given by name)? Or create a new view showing an exploded assembly?

In Toolkit WF5 there are 2 functions ProDrawingViewExplodedSet() and ProDrawingViewExplodedGet(), but I am not able to specify the explode state's NAME. I think the Set() function explodes the viewto Default Explode State only. This might be ok if there is only the default state defined in the assembly.

Any ideas? I want to avoid to fire a mapkey in my application.

Thanks.

Andreas

Andreas Hellmann
MCAD Services Pro/E & Pro/E customization
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 6
D-65439 Floersheim / Germany

phone: +49 6145 598296
mail: -

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags