cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Fatal error encountered.

rtaleb
4-Participant

Fatal error encountered.

jag skulle installera Creo i en annan dator med hjälp av en extand nätverkskort som jag använde för licens koden då fick jag det här meddelandet:

Fatal error encountered.  A treeceback has bieen written to

C: /Users / public / Documents / traceback.log

Please send it to Technical Support.

vad menas med det och vad kan jag göra?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I have to use translate.google.com to translate your responses to English language. Can you communicate in English, please ?

Note no.1

Your license file is related to USB network card (00-0A-CD-1D-C7-DB). Unfortunately this network card is not connected to network. Please connect it to enable Windows to assign IP adress to it. Then run ipconfig  /all again and publish its output.

Note no.2

Type of your license is floating. Did you install FLEXnet licence manager on your PC ?

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

it is difficult to say what to do. Please publish output of ipconfig /all command and your license file.

MH

Martin Hanák
rtaleb
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

LICENSE KEH.png

Hej Martin.

Tack för ditt svar.

Här är bilden för både nätverkskortet och licensekej.

Hälsningar.

Hi,

I have to use translate.google.com to translate your responses to English language. Can you communicate in English, please ?

Note no.1

Your license file is related to USB network card (00-0A-CD-1D-C7-DB). Unfortunately this network card is not connected to network. Please connect it to enable Windows to assign IP adress to it. Then run ipconfig  /all again and publish its output.

Note no.2

Type of your license is floating. Did you install FLEXnet licence manager on your PC ?

MH

Martin Hanák
rtaleb
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Hej Martin.

en liten fråga till som jag hoppas att du kan hjälpa mig med.

den nya datorn som jag har har Windows 10 och nu funkar inte musen när jag vill jobba med Creo, till exempel hjulen som ska zooma in och ut funkar inte alls.

vet varför det är så? jag har testat och ominstallerade musen och även laddade jag nya drivrutiner också utan resultat.

har du någon tips.

tack på förhand.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:rtaleb)

see How to make scroll wheel zoom work in Windows 10 with Creo Parametric

Google translate:

Hello Martin.

a small question to which I hope you can help me with.

the new computer that I have Windows 10 and now does not work the mouse when I want to work with Creo, for example wheels to zoom in and out does not work at all.

know why this is so? I have tested and reinstalled the mouse and also I loaded new drivers also without result.

do you have any tips.

thanks in advance

Top Tags