cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Get or set status (open or closed) of 'navigator window'

AndreasHellmann
3-Visitor

Get or set status (open or closed) of 'navigator window'

Hello,

sometimes I want to hide Pro/E or Creo's 'navigator window' in my applications.

With 'navigator' I mean the (in most cases) left window of Pro/E or Creo that contains the model tree, file browser and favorite browser.

Did someone here in this forum manage how get the navigator's status or does anyone know a command (API, trail, mapkey) to open (or close) the navigator?

What I already tried: mapkey or trail stuff record the open/close action correctly - in the mapkey or trail file there is a 0 or a 1 recorded for open/close. But when you execute the mapkey or trail file later there is no difference if you pass a 0 or a 1. Both switch the navigator to the other state (open or close).

So with a mapkey or RunMacro() in Toolkit I can open or close but at the end I don't know if my command does an OPEN or a CLOSE.

Thanks for any ideas.

Andreas

Andreas Hellmann
MCAD Services Pro/E & Pro/E customization
Am Wartfeld 7
D-61169 Friedberg

phone: +49 151 21259910
mail: -

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I don't see much in the WF 5.0 pro/TOOLKIT API...

ProNavigatorpaneBrowserAdd()
ProNavigatorpaneBrowsericonSet()
ProNavigatorpaneBrowserURLSet()
ProNavigatorpanePHolderAdd()
ProNavigatorpanePHolderDevicenameGet()
ProNavigatorpanePHolderLayoutGet()
ProNavigatorpanePHolderComponentnameGet()

Enables Creo Elements/Pro TOOLKIT applications to add custom panes to the navigation area in the Creo Elements/Pro user interface. A custom pane can contain either custom dialog box components or Web pages.

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | c: 616.947.2110
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE7E2C.DB97E9F0]
Top Tags