cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to Completely Automate the creo or work as standalone ?

SM_9943577
5-Regular Member

How to Completely Automate the creo or work as standalone ?

Hi,

I want to fully automate the creo like through UI i will enter the value to the modify the parts & assembly. As a UI I have created user interface in the excel and currently I am thinking to import the value from the excel only.

My main concern is that through excel i want to automate such that it should automatically update the assembly also its related drawing (with its dimensions) .

In drawing it should change the scale of the 3 views that is top right and front such that it should look like filled drawing rather than for eg if i had A2 sheet size and in that there is bigger box than the drawing looks completely filled with particular scale of the views, while if i change the parameters of the box such that its smaller then the previous one then it should automatically change its scale so that drawing is completely filled.

So can we do this VBA or what can be the other better option to do this whole process automatically through a script.

Any responses are welcome.

Regards,

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags