cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to add views in drawing template

KB_9753804
12-Amethyst

How to add views in drawing template

Hello friends , I am new Creo Customization , and I am struck in placement of drawing view in temples , I have already created a template just call it and display it , now I want to add views , please help me to overcome the problem .

Regards,

Kunal 

3 REPLIES 3

Once you are in the Template mode in the drawing, you can create views from the Template Views option. See snapshot:

manjunathrv_0-1624503782628.png

manjunathrv_1-1624503814399.png

Hope this helps.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your post, but your message makes it sound like the template that you created is empty, that you have created a drawing from template, and now are now seeking to creating views.   ProDrawingFromTmpltCreate does not create a template, its creating a drawing based on a template. 

The purpose of a template is to have the views pre created.  Manually create a template and set up the views as suggested by manju.   Then use ProDrawingFromTmpltCreate to create a drawing and the views are automatically there. 

WJT276
4-Participant
(To:KB_9753804)

如果你是通过二次开来添加视图

1、你可以打开一个工程图或是通过代码创建一个新的工程图都可以

2、在你通过代码放置视图之前,有一个很重要的动作,就是工程图一定要显示出来,否则会抛出异常

3、然后开始放置一般视图

a、通过pfcView2D.GeneralViewCreateInstructions_Create创建构造器

GeneralViewCreateInstructions instrs = pfcView2D.GeneralViewCreateInstructions_Create (model,drawing.GetCurrentSheetNumber(),pos,transf );

b、然后通过工程图创建视图

view2D = drawing.CreateView (instrs);

c、如果创建成功,重生一下这个视图或是工程图

view2D.Regenerate();

最后可以重生一下工程图

以上是一般视图,如果放置投影视图的话,构造器不同而已,其他差不多

ProjectionViewCreateInstructions pInstrs = pfcView2D.ProjectionViewCreateInstructions_Create (parentView2D, pos);
   view2D = drawing.CreateView (pInstrs);

需要指定位置和父视图就可以了

当然你创建后视图后,就可以设置此视图的相关属性了,比如显示样式、切线样式等

Top Tags