cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to avoid Fatal Error When Updating Parameter Value Using Jlink?

ddhini
14-Alexandrite

How to avoid Fatal Error When Updating Parameter Value Using Jlink?

I developed a Automation Script by Jlink to Update the Parameter Values for the Models that available in Session.

If the available model in Session was Assembly then the Code try to run through the Model Tree and Updating the parameter Values for Models from Excel .

Here What I'm facing ,If the available Model is Small in Qty then the Code Perfectly runs.When the Model Qty Exceeds Some Limitation , for Example If the Number Model more than 250 then Fatal Error is Start Occuring .

Fatal Error Message
The trace creation timestamp is: Tue Sep 04 12:38:56 18 The executable build timestamp is: Thu Sep 01 13:50:15 16 The datecode is: 2016240 The pro machine type is: x86e_win64 The process ID is: 9812 The traceback type is : CRASH The logger exit status is: 01003 ------------------------------------------------- Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION has occurred in the thread 10400.

Kindly Suggest your Valuable Comments to make my Effort Valuable.

Thanks Regards,

Dinesh 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ddhini
14-Alexandrite
(To:ddhini)

Dear All ,

Thanks for all the response , I got the method to avoid this with Help of PTC Support.

Kind Regards,

Dinesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

in case that you have active maintenance please show the problem to PTC Support.

Martin Hanák
remy
21-Topaz I
(To:MartinHanak)

I agree with @MartinHanak

please share simplified code and model

ddhini
14-Alexandrite
(To:ddhini)

Dear All ,

Thanks for all the response , I got the method to avoid this with Help of PTC Support.

Kind Regards,

Dinesh

Top Tags