cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to create a message file in japanese?

ptc-2569661
1-Newbie

How to create a message file in japanese?

Hello,

I have to add support for japanese language in our Pro/TOOLKIT application (for Wildfire 2.0 32bits).

I created a new message file with some japanese texts inside it and I saved it as UNICODE inthe text\japanese directory, but an error occurs when I call ProMessageToBufferusing this message file

I tried to save the message file to ANSI and this works but of course the texts are now displayed wrong (If I use english texts in the japanese file, this works fine...)

I think I have to save the japanese file in a specific page code, but I don't know which one to choose.

So, how to correctly create a message file in japanese?

Best regards,

Olivier.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello,

I found by myself: I have to save the japanese file using EUC / 51932 code page

Olivier.

Top Tags