cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to create a threaded hole in Creo using protoolkit. I have created a custom hole with a countersink and with a countrerbore. I am unable to use PRO_E_HLE_SCREWSIZE and PRO_E_HLE_THRDSERIS using user guide.

ppotabatti
1-Newbie

How to create a threaded hole in Creo using protoolkit. I have created a custom hole with a countersink and with a countrerbore. I am unable to use PRO_E_HLE_SCREWSIZE and PRO_E_HLE_THRDSERIS using user guide.

PRO_E_HLE_THRDSERIS and PRO_E_HLE_SCREWSIZE elements are of the type PRO_VALUE_TYPE_INT under common elements of a hole. But user guide does not specify any enumerated value for them.

I have tried  PRO_E_HLE_THRDSERIS = ISO and  PRO_E_HLE_SCREWSIZE = 76 (for hole of diameter 25 and pitch 1.5). But the error for PRO_E_HLE_THRDSERIS = ISO is undeclared identifier.

thread.png

thread3.png

thread4.png

Can anybody help if anyone is having any idea what to do about this?

Thanks

Prem

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags