cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to get all visible edge in particular view

KB_9753804
12-Amethyst

How to get all visible edge in particular view

Dear all,

I am struck to get all visible edges in drawing view , I have collect all edge from solid ,now I have to check the edges is visible in view or not , Please help me to resolve the issue .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello ,

I have collected all edges in view now I have to differentiate the edge in view using drawing edge display properties , now the problem is ,I find RGB value for edge to collect the edges in Blue colour but for all edges RGB value is same , Please help me to differentiate the edge using its colour in drawing view .

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Please post some snapshots to understand the issue better.

I have collected view , from that I get solid and their edges ,now the problem collected edges are total available edges in model but I want edges in particular drawing view 

First change the view display to No hidden and then you can use the Edge Display to select what edges you want to make visible (default).

Hello ,

I have collected all edges in view now I have to differentiate the edge in view using drawing edge display properties , now the problem is ,I find RGB value for edge to collect the edges in Blue colour but for all edges RGB value is same , Please help me to differentiate the edge using its colour in drawing view .

@manjunathrv wrote:

First change the view display to No hidden and then you can use the Edge Display to select what edges you want to make visible (default).

Hi,

OP is developing Toolkit application !

Martin Hanák

@MartinHanak Is this approach help to find visible edge in view ?

Top Tags