cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to get or modify the parameters of the Component set by these Prts in Asm through the API

GG_10373019
2-Guest

How to get or modify the parameters of the Component set by these Prts in Asm through the API

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.0.0

Assembling multiple Prts into Asm, how to obtain or modify the parameters of the Component set by these Prts in Asm through the API, currently all the parameters obtained are the parameters of the Prt itself, and the Prt cannot be obtained as the parameter of the Component

------------------------------------------------
Translated from Chinese to English by vnamboodheri on 16th September 2022 at 9:20am IST.
------------------------------------------------

Old Subject - 如何通过API获取或者修改这些Prt在Asm中设定的Component的参数
Old Body - 将多个Prt组装到Asm中,如何通过API获取或者修改这些Prt在Asm中设定的Component的参数,目前获取的都是这个Prt自身的参数,无法获取这个Prt作为Component的参数

2 REPLIES 2

Assembly components is features (ModelItem) of the assembly. You need to read parameters of this features.

Take a look in the documentation "Structure of Assemblies and Assembly Objects" and ProSolidFeatVisit() function.

i use ProSolidFeatVisit() Function could get Assembly components' attribute like name,type . but I don't want this information, because what I want is how to obtain the prt as a user-defined parameter of the component in Asm, such as how to obtain the parameter of the position marked in the following picture? i used ProParameterVisit(),ProParameterValueGet() function can not get what i want

GG_10373019_0-1663917684143.png

Top Tags