cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to show values and modify them like "ProUIInputPanel" in the ProUItree cell by tookit API?

GerryXu
5-Regular Member

How to show values and modify them like "ProUIInputPanel" in the ProUItree cell by tookit API?

I got a problem to using ProUItree in dialogue. Does any one have the solution ?

1. How to show values in the ProUItree columns cell by Protookit API when initialization?

2. When I click the column cell in the ProUItree , how to edit it like "ProUIInputPanel" by Protookit API?

Untitled.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maybe, a funtion ProUITreeInputpanelAdd() will help you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Maybe, a funtion ProUITreeInputpanelAdd() will help you.

GerryXu
5-Regular Member
(To:YaroslavSin)

Thank you very much. It works now. 😀

err = ProUITreeInputpanelAdd(dialog, "TreeBOM", "ipText"); //********Create the "Inputpanel" in the Tree *****************
err = ProUIInputpanelValueSet(dialog, "ipText", L"Hello"); //********Set the string in the "Inputpanel"  *****************
err = ProUITreeNodeComponentSet(dialog, "TreeBOM", "1","ipText", "column1"); //********Show the "Inputpanel" in the cell of defined column*************

Clara_Lee
6-Contributor
(To:YaroslavSin)

캡처.PNG

After making a layout using UI Editor, I am programming using Toolkit.

When the "Model" button is clicked, I want to display the name of the current model in the Inputpanel.
But, I don't know how.

Can you provide a detailed explanation?
Clara_Lee
6-Contributor
(To:GerryXu)

Hello.. GerryXu
I am a beginner Toolkit developer.
I try to make the same thing you make.
Can you share a program sample or source code with me? 
Top Tags