cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to use separate colors for tables and text vs dimensions?

JZazzi
4-Participant

How to use separate colors for tables and text vs dimensions?

I'm new to Creo 3.0, and just learned about pen tables and system colors.

I would like to display tables( and text within the tables) on screen in white similar to geometry, and I would like to display dimensions in red.  The system colors seems to group all of these into the color for "text".  Is there a more granular control for this?

1 REPLY 1
JZazzi
4-Participant
(To:JZazzi)

If there is not an option to do this, perhaps there is a different way to get a similar result?  We are trying to make the transition from Autocad to Creo drawings smooth and trying to match the color scheme of black background, white model, red dimensions, white title block, and a few other colors for certain pieces of text.  We have all but the white title block since it seems to be tied to the color of the dimensions.

Is this correct, or is there a way to separate the colors of the two?  Perhaps we could move the title block stuff to another layer that is defined in a white color, or we can explicitly define the table and text of the title block in white?  Maybe using a drawing template or form can help with this?  I'm unsure what options are available and how they work, so it is very difficult to ask for what I would like to do!

Top Tags