cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to use the OTK C++ function uifcActivateDialog?

wang666Tk
4-Participant

How to use the OTK C++ function uifcActivateDialog?

I tried wrapping OTK C++ to create a dialog. What I learned is that it is possible to manipulate the user interface of CREO when setting the style of the dialog to uifcDIALOG_STYLE_PARENT_AND_MENU_MODAL. At the same time, when you open the dialog interface of other creo, the dialog created by OTK will be closed. In general, there are no exceptions as follows the sample code. LIKE:

uifcCreateDialog, uifcActivateDialog, uifcExitDialog and uifcDestroyDialog return 0 and

no exception is thrown.

But I get an exception when I call the function uifcActivateDialog in a function that is rewrapped. After the uifcActivateDialog dialog is blocked, an exception occurs when open other CREO dialog boxes.

Thanks in advance.

Versions:

Creo Parametric 9.0 - 64 bit

Windows 10 64 Bit

C++ Object Toolkit

1 REPLY 1
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:wang666Tk)

Hi wang666Tk

Thank you for your question. 

Your question seems clear, but if there are any additional details or context you could add to your initial inquiry, it will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members.

Top Tags