cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

I am trying to create a tapped hole using toolkit. I am clueless to what should be the data value for element PRO_E_HLE_CRDIR_FLIP ?

ppotabatti
1-Newbie

I am trying to create a tapped hole using toolkit. I am clueless to what should be the data value for element PRO_E_HLE_CRDIR_FLIP ?

cr_dir.png

I am trying to create a tapped hole and following the user's guide of toolkit.

The error I got after compiling my code is: "PRO_HLE_CR_DIR : undeclared identifier"

How can this problem be solved? Can anybody help?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PRO_HLE_CR_DIR is a enumeration. You need to use one of the enumeration values. For example:

value_data.v.i = PRO_HLE_CR_IN_SIDE_ONE

The enumeration is defined in ProHole.h:

/* PRO_E_HLE_CRDIR_FLIP */
typedef enum pro_hle_cr_dir
{
  PRO_HLE_CR_IN_SIDE_ONE = -1,     /* Std/sketch hole creation in side 1 */
  PRO_HLE_CR_IN_SIDE_TWO = 34      /* Std/sketch hole creation in side 2 */
}ProHleCrDir;

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PRO_HLE_CR_DIR is a enumeration. You need to use one of the enumeration values. For example:

value_data.v.i = PRO_HLE_CR_IN_SIDE_ONE

The enumeration is defined in ProHole.h:

/* PRO_E_HLE_CRDIR_FLIP */
typedef enum pro_hle_cr_dir
{
  PRO_HLE_CR_IN_SIDE_ONE = -1,     /* Std/sketch hole creation in side 1 */
  PRO_HLE_CR_IN_SIDE_TWO = 34      /* Std/sketch hole creation in side 2 */
}ProHleCrDir;

Thank you Gabriel very much. It worked. As you might have guessed I am new to coding and learning toolkit. Your help is very much appreciated.

Top Tags