cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Insert UDF for form feature

Gopichand
6-Contributor

Insert UDF for form feature

While inserting the UDF for FORM feature created by the punch, I am getting a warning message as

Some relations from the UDF set were not added to the current model due to unit sensitivity conflict. Toggle the unit sensitivity in the relation dialog to allow addition of such relations.

After getting warning message it ask me to select reference for UDF placement, but I already used ProUdfreferenceAlloc() ProUdfdataReferenceAdd() for the reference of the part. I don't know why it asking me to select the reference in the part for inserting the UDF. Anybody know how to fix this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopichand
6-Contributor
(To:Gopichand)

Giving reference prompt in ProUdfreferenceAlloc(), I have used ProLine and it is declared as

ProLine Prompt=L"FRONT";

the ProSelection reference is not correctly allocated to the prompt, because the Prompt value is not correctly allocated, so to overcome this I used ProWstringCopy() to allocate the value to ProLine Prompt then it is worked fine.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gopichand
6-Contributor
(To:Gopichand)

Giving reference prompt in ProUdfreferenceAlloc(), I have used ProLine and it is declared as

ProLine Prompt=L"FRONT";

the ProSelection reference is not correctly allocated to the prompt, because the Prompt value is not correctly allocated, so to overcome this I used ProWstringCopy() to allocate the value to ProLine Prompt then it is worked fine.

Top Tags