cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Macro not working using ProToolkit

zynkana
10-Marble

Macro not working using ProToolkit

Hi,

I'm using the function "ProMacroLoad(L"~ Command `ProCmdModelProperties`");" to invoke model properties dialog box using ProToolKit (C language). But the dialog is not showing up when I use the function.

where as when i try "ProMacroLoad(L"~ Command `ProCmdModelNew`");" it shows a dialog box successfully.

Can any one help me out in opening the "Model Properties" dialog using ProToolKit?

3 REPLIES 3
sully7
13-Aquamarine
(To:zynkana)

Are you building your application to be "synchronous" or "asynchronous"? 

There are some rules for Toolkit regarding mapkeys that vary depending on which method you are using. 

Also, are there other mapkey lines you are running surrounding this one? or is it just this line? 

Are you also using ProMacroExecute at the end of your method?

Thanks, 
James Sullivan

President & Founder
CadActive Technologies - www.cadactive.com
zynkana
10-Marble
(To:sully7)

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Even though I'm using ProMacroExecute() after ProMacroLoad() macro is not executed.

If we write a line in trail file "~ Command `ProCmdModelProperties`" and run it, it doesn't show property page window.

~ Command `ProCmdMmModelProperties` works in case of playing trail file, but not with macro load.

I suppose it is not possible to activate model property window using macro.

Reason behind my conclusion is that macro did not work for following steps also:

~ Command `ProCmdMmModelProperties` 

~ Activate `mdlprops_dlg` `ACCURACY_lay_Controls.push_Change.lay_instance`
~ Activate `setup_accuracy_dlg` `pushbt_Cancel`

Above steps are used to open accuracy page and close it without changing value, which ends up having property page dialogue being displayed to us.

Top Tags