cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Note start location in mm drawing template

JMack
6-Contributor

Note start location in mm drawing template

How do you move the location where the note starts in a mm drawing template?  In our inch drawing template the note starts where we want (in the upper left corner).  However, in our mm drawing template the note starts in the lower left corner.  It isn't hard to move, but we want it to start in the same place everytime.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JMack
6-Contributor
(To:JMack)

Turns out this is an issue because absolute coordinates were used to make the mapkey.  I created a second mapkey for mm drawings.  I multiplied the numbers in the inch drawing by 25.4 and that did it.  

Additionally, to get this button to show up for others I had to save the .ui file which was a whole other issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

please record video and attach it to your next reply. Also explain what command sequence you use to place a note.

Martin Hanák
JMack
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

I don't have a easy way to take a video.  I'll work on that.  We use a custom note system located under the Annotate tab between the Edit group ad the Format group= as seen here.  

JM_10328182_0-1694201625293.png

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

@JMack wrote:

I don't have a easy way to take a video.  I'll work on that.  We use a custom note system located under the Annotate tab between the Edit group ad the Format group= as seen here.  

JM_10328182_0-1694201625293.png

Hi,

Fluke Tools commands are not part of Creo OOTB functionality.

To get an answer to your original question, you have to contact developers of Fluke Tools commands. I've never heard of them.

Martin Hanák
JMack
6-Contributor

Turns out this is an issue because absolute coordinates were used to make the mapkey.  I created a second mapkey for mm drawings.  I multiplied the numbers in the inch drawing by 25.4 and that did it.  

Additionally, to get this button to show up for others I had to save the .ui file which was a whole other issue.

Top Tags