cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Open Multiple Models in Creo Async Session for JLink code

nikhil1mahajan
6-Contributor

Open Multiple Models in Creo Async Session for JLink code

I am using Creo Parametric Release 6.0 and Datecode6.0.3.0

Hello,

I am writing a Jlink Async creo program to read the Material information such as material name, mass, volumne, desnsity for CAD Part that are in Windchill. The program I have written works for a single model but fails for more than one. Code is adding CAD Part to my workspace and reading the values but the moment I add another model it fails with toolkit not found exception. The next cad part exists and is added to my workspace but not able to load it in the current session.

com.ptc.pfc.Implementation.pfcExceptions$XToolkitNotFound
at com.ptc.pfc.Implementation.pfcSession$Session.RetrieveModelWithOpts(Native Method)
at ext.slb.lca.CADMaterialExtractor.main(CADMaterialExtractor.java:110)
Connection is running

Line 110: Model em = session.RetrieveModelWithOpts(modDesc, pfcSession.RetrieveModelOptions_Create());

Here are the errors that I faced
com.ptc.pfc.Implementation.pfcExceptions$XToolkitNotFound
at com.ptc.pfc.Implementation.pfcSession$Session.RetrieveModelWithOpts(Native Method)
at ext.slb.lca.CADMaterialExtractor.main(CADMaterialExtractor.java:110)
Connection is running

1 REPLY 1

@nikhil1mahajan 
Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for using PTC Community!
If the issue is not resolved, could you please share some screen-shots of the error's you faced?

It may help to get some quick responses.

Regards,
Community Moderation Team

Top Tags