cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

ProUI Image

Eike_Hauptmann
13-Aquamarine

ProUI Image

Hi @ all,

I want to create a Pro/Toolkit applikation with an UI and so one. So everything works fine until I want to add a picture to my UI. I don't know how I can do this. ProUILabelBitmapSet only allows to add a picture from the current text directory, but I want to show a picture from e.g. C:\test.gif. So I think about a drawing area and the use of ProUIDrawingareaImageDraw() but I don't get it working.

ProUILayoutDrawingareaAdd(dialog, l3name, "head_picture", &grid);
ProUIDrawingareaSizeSet(dialog, "head_picture", 200, 200);
point.x = 1;
point.y = 1;
ProUIDrawingareaLabelAdd(dialog, "head_picture", "head_test_label");
ProUILabelTextSet(dialog, "head_test_label", L"test");
ProUIDrawingareaPositionSet(dialog, "head_test_label", 1, 1);

ProUIDrawingareaPushbuttonAdd(dialog, "head_picture", "head_test_pb");
ProUIDrawingareaPositionSet(dialog, "head_test_pb", 1, 15);

perr = ProUIDrawingareaImageDraw(dialog, "head_picture", "C:\\test.gif", &point);
if (perr != PRO_TK_NO_ERROR) {
writeLog("Can't draw an image", 0);
}

I don't get an error and I don't get an image -.-

So have someone an idea how to show a image inside the UI? I use Creo 2.0 M 050.

Thx and best regards,

Eike

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags