cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Pro/Toolkit error : startup application failed

Emilie
1-Newbie

Pro/Toolkit error : startup application failed

Hello,

I am developping a bit with Pro/Toolkit. First I did my application as spawn mode (exe) as they advice us. I have no problem with that, I compile it and register it and then it works fine in ProE 64 bits. Then I decided to do the same application but as DLL mode in order to have my application running faster but I can't get it to work :

non pb with compilation , then I register it like this :

name ProEConnectorDLL

startup dll

exec_file C:\Devel\ProEConnectorDLL\x64\Debug\ProEConnectorDLL.dll

text_dir C:\Devel\ProEConnectorDLL\text

delay_start TRUE

allow_stop TRUE

REVISION 18

end

then I launch it thanks to Tools/Auxiliary Application but when I start it I get the error message : startup_failed.JPG

I checked the path of exec_file and text_dir but they are good...

Please help!

Thank you

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags