cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Setting model accuracy with TOOLKIT

AndreasHellmann
3-Visitor

Setting model accuracy with TOOLKIT

Hi,

does anybody know of any limitations/problems with function ProSolidAccuracySet() ?

For example:

My model (in this case a part) currently is set to absolute acc with 0.01.

Using
ProSolidAccuracySet(hMdl, PRO_ACCURACY_ABSOLUTE, 0.001)
the function returns a -2 what means"bad input". Other accuracy value like 0.05 works.

Important information:

I can setthe model's accuracy manually -here absolute 0.001- to the model in Pro/E's interactive mode without any problems.

I am on Wildfire 5 M110.

Andreas

Andreas Hellmann
MCAD Services Pro/E & Pro/E customization
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 6
D-65439 Floersheim / Germany

phone: +49 6145 598296
mail: -

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Andreas,

absolute : > 0.000083709 && < 0.83718

relative : > 0.000001 && < 0.01

The Values where shown if you change the values in Pro/Engineer // Creo manual. Set a value outside this range and Pro/E show the maximum / minimum you can enter.

I think from Pro/E WF 4 to WF 5 the values in the absolute change a little bit.

It can be that also values inside this ranges can't set to models because the model can't be regenerated with the new value.

Best Regards,

Eike

PS: Unfair the request changed while i write my post ^.^

Announcements

Top Tags