cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Tolerance Analysis cannot be used,How to solve this problem?

ptc-4752289
1-Newbie

Tolerance Analysis cannot be used,How to solve this problem?

When I push the button of "Tolerance Analysis", it can not show the dialog of "Tolerance Analysis", but I have bought the module. Who can help me? Many thanks! (cetollite.dll is not damaged, I'm sure)

The problem message is shown as follows:

1.bmp

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

I cannot read the message, but I have to ask this silly question... is the module installed?

When things like this do not work, I file a customer support case immediately. ...and then I post the question on the forum

http://communities.ptc.com/message/185187#185187

My problem is as above, but I cannot solve the problem by what it says...

I can only suggest you try customer service.

OK.Thanks very much!

Take a look at the "Floating Modules" dialog (inside the "Tools" menu) to see if "Tolerance_Analysis" is selected to be active. Our installation set-up requires us to activate it on an "as-needed" basis through this process.

Top Tags