cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking this application requires option TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings

VV_9675323
5-Regular Member

Unlocking this application requires option TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings

I was trying to unlock my Async  application then this msg shown.

Command I use:

protk_unlock.bat myapp.exe

4 REPLIES 4

@VV_9675323 wrote:

I was trying to unlock my Async  application then this msg shown.

Command I use:

protk_unlock.bat myapp.exe

Hi,

check whether your license contain feature number 222 (TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings).

Martin Hanák

TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings is a nightmare.  It's embedded into the pt_examples and I cannot get PTC to remove those calls.  They even claim that for version 7.0.3 there is no problems, but I still see it.  I cannot unlock pt_examples without that license. Do not recompile pt_example.dll because it will be locked and you don't have a way to removed a lock if you don't have this license.

Does anyone know when this TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings license was established?  I see no other way but to choose Creo before that to recompile pt_examples that I can use work work later.

@VinJovanovic wrote:

TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings is a nightmare.  It's embedded into the pt_examples and I cannot get PTC to remove those calls.  They even claim that for version 7.0.3 there is no problems, but I still see it.  I cannot unlock pt_examples without that license. Do not recompile pt_example.dll because it will be locked and you don't have a way to removed a lock if you don't have this license.

Does anyone know when this TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings license was established?  I see no other way but to choose Creo before that to recompile pt_examples that I can use work work later.

Hi,

please ask PTC Support directly.

Martin Hanák

The TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings is necessary for all APIs involving 3D annotations.
If you take a look in the Toolkit user guide you can see this license mentioned when you lookup a function involving 3D annotations.

Best regards,

John Bijnens

Announcements