cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Zone details for Note using toolkit

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Zone details for Note using toolkit

Hi All

I am trying to identify zone location for note ProDrawingPosToLocgrid. For this purpose, note location is input. Location I got from API ProDtlnoteLineEnvelopeGet. As it is in screen coordinate, I tried to use ProDrawingSheetTrfGet and ProPntTrfEval. But everytime, ProDrawingPosToLocgrid is saying Row as A and Col as 1 and it is not changing position. Any thought would be of great help.

3 REPLIES 3

According to the documentation ProDtlnoteLineEnvelopeGet output is in screen coordinates. In the same time ProDrawingPosToLocgrid input is also in screen coordinates. It seems to me that the calls to  ProDrawingSheetTrfGet and ProPntTrfEval are not required.

Yeah I had tried without transformation and it was not successful. That is the reason I moved to transformation and could not get success,,,,,! Am I missing something?

P.S. : Zone details I am getting properly for Dimension Location without any error without transformation. Any problem for location get by envelop for note?

ProDtlnoteLineEnvelopeGet return

ProVector envel[4]

this is array with 4 ProVectors.

Maybe you paste not single vector but whole array? I think, you know about this, but.....

Show a piece of your code to see a whole picture.

Top Tags