cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

how do we connect to creo parametric 2.0 using j-link API.

pshetty-2
8-Gravel

how do we connect to creo parametric 2.0 using j-link API.

Hi all ,

How do i connect to creo parametric 2.0 using j-link.

and what are the configurations/variables i have to set.please help.Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Have you read the manual already (jlinkug.pdf - 1. Setting up Jlink)? Should be located in the '\Common Files\...\Jlink\' folder of your creo installation directory.

Yes i have gone through jlinkug.pdf.

Facing some error while creating the Proe Connection through the method AsyncConnection_Start . The error that i am getting is ‘com.ptc.pfc.Implementation.pfcExceptions$XToolkitGeneralError’.I am setting the environment variables PRO_COMM_MSG_EXE and PRO_DIRECTORY.One doubt I had was that where PRO_DIRECTORY variable should be set, I am setting it to ‘C:\PTC\Creo\creo2_m040_x86\CommonFiles’ . What are the other things that we need to take care to connect to Creo Parametric 2.0 MO40?

I have PRO_DIRECTORY set to C:\ptc\Creo 1.0. Works fine...

btw, 'pfcasync' should also be added to Classpath but I presume you already did that.

Yeah we have added pfcasync to our classpath.

May i know the folder structure for creo 1.0? and the input parameters for AsyncConnection_Start API.

and any other env variables that needed.

So that we can try exactly same as you.

Hi All,

I am using Creo 2.0 Please guide me to solve the integration with Creo.

Regards,

Sagar

Top Tags