cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

rsData_v2.dtd - Help accessing community support article

CC_10580542
2-Guest

rsData_v2.dtd - Help accessing community support article

Hello,

I am attempting to access Article - CS69429 (link: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS69429 ) but unfortunately can not. I believe the issue that is occurring is that since I am using an academic license, the PTC website says I do not an active subscription to CREO. 

My team is using CREO to test the harnessing & cabling tools. Our test case is currently very simple at only two harnesses with associated four connectors. We are attempting to export our design in the .xml format built in to CREO but are then trying to parse this information and store it in an .xlsx or .csv document that displays the information better in a table. I am running into issues opening the exported .xml doc in Matlab due to the doctype definition and was hoping this article could help. The description seems to include everything I am trying to solve.

Please let me know if you can assist me in accessing this article or gaining the information from inside of it. Would it be possible for someone to send me a copy of the included information in this single article?
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags