cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

using upload/checkin option using with Creo 2.0 VB API to Windchill 10.1

mchan
1-Newbie

using upload/checkin option using with Creo 2.0 VB API to Windchill 10.1

I would try to import the Creo asm,prt,drw into Windchill workspace and auto check in by pre-assign the folder location.

At First, I try to use the option/check option to assign the location of target checkin folder

and then, using import to active workspace.

uploadOptions = (New CCpfcUploadOptions).Create()
uploadOptions.DefaultFolder = designFolder
uploadOptions.AutoresolveOption = EpfcServerAutoresolveOption.EpfcSERVER_AUTORESOLVE_UPDATE_IGNORE

activeServer.UploadObjectsWithOptions(Nothing, uploadOptions)

but finally it doesn't work.

the error message come to me about the location of designFolder does not exist or cannot find this folder location.

Also, I find the error message from Windchill server about "can't find folder by FolderInfo:xxxxxxx " (xxxxx is my folder path)

Please help me if someone know what is the problem is ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags