Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course 1 project: IoT Product Vignette

AyoraBerry
5-Regular Member

Course 1 project: IoT Product Vignette

Hi,

This thread is dedicated to sharing your IoT Vignette that you create as part of your involvement in the Unpacking the Internet of Things course delivered on Udemy. Please share your Product Vignette by clicking reply and adding your vignette.

IMPORTANT: after you click reply, click on the “Advanced Editor” text in the corner right so you have the option to add a document.

Thanks!

Alyssa, Jordan, and Ayora

59 REPLIES 59
aoconnor
1-Newbie

Unpacking IoT Assignment

I recently purchased this particular wearable device.

nschwarz
5-Regular Member

Recently I bought Withings Activité: Activity tracker ( IOTLIST - Discover the Internet of Things), which fits quite well to the current course. It is not the big Smartphone/Apple Watch, but still an example, which can be used here to participate the course.

nneag
1-Newbie

Recently I have noticed what Ericsson managed to do for communities from Malaysia by monitoring mangroves and connecting them to a cloud platform

atwood
10-Marble

Here is a quick product brief of an upcoming IOT product.iot.jpg

evandenbrink
6-Contributor

Parrot Flower Power.jpg

tblankenship
1-Newbie

I've found the Panasonic Home Network products to provide great value.  I was especially looking for a DIY security system that would allow intercom through an exterior camera.  It has that and much more.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

ccaileanu
1-Newbie

Hello,

1. Please find attached the IoT Vignette for the course 1 'Unpacking the IoT'. 

2. The comments are in the presentation.

Thank you.

Corneliu

kkavar
1-Newbie

Please find attachment

Fitbit Surge

rlee1
3-Visitor

Hi

Here is my IoT assignment. I find medically connected devices interesting.

Thank you

Reuben

vacatrinei
1-Newbie

Hi

I present to you my IoT assignment. It's all about monitoring the car and driver's behavior.

Thank you!

Vlad

Muthuramalingam
3-Visitor

Course 1 - IoT - Smart air conditioner - Transforms the Way Users Interact with it...!

Why do you need Internet of Things or IoT Solutions?
Internet of Things is changing the way we interacted with physical and digital worlds. It is wrapping up more and more things every day into the digital fold. The goal of IoT is to make humans more effective, more efficient, and more productive.

aheppell
1-Newbie

Hello,

Here is my IoT Vignette for the 'Unpacking the Internet of Things' course.

It is for the Bosch Rexroth Nutrunner, which I am involved with through work, and covers many of the reasons why we are looking at implementing this in our manufacturing sites.

Regards,

Adam

ocarvatchi
10-Marble

Hello Adam, thank you for your contribution!

pdasilva
1-Newbie

Hello,

I like to drink coffee, I want to be able to weak up in the morning and find a fresh coffee.

find my favorite smart connected product.

ocarvatchi
10-Marble

Hello Pedro and thank you for sharing this! The way you explained and illustrated the functionality of your smart-connected coffee machine is fantastic! I bet this could save a lot of time in the morning.

agattolin
1-Newbie

Hi everyone,

I've decided to create a single page Visual for Amazon Echo, trying to point out both the components and the capabilities.

ocarvatchi
10-Marble

Hello Alessandro, thank you for your project!

fpeducci
1-Newbie

Hello everyone!

This is my short project about Zuli SmartPlug, a device for the remote control of appliances, lighting and heating systems for the Smart Home, using a simple plug and an App to remote control it!

ocarvatchi
10-Marble

Hello Francesco, improving the security and comfort of our homes is one of the many applications of IoT. Your project looks great! Thank you for your contribution!

jkallus
1-Newbie

Here's my report on Google Wi-Fi

af1
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hello Ayore Berry,

Please find my IoT Vignette attached - A Delivery Robot by Starship Technologies. I look forward to learning ALL I  can from ThingWorx. The aim to become an IoT expert and create

efficient solutions to corporate and individual needs (globally).

DeliveryRobot.PNG

DeliveryRobot2.PNG

DeliveryRobot3.PNG

DeliveryRobot4.PNG

DeliveryRobot5.PNG

gdonohoe
1-Newbie

Hi everyone,

This is is a vignette of an IoT product that I found very interesting!

dtocci
1-Newbie

THIS

IS

REALLY

GOOD

GAVIN

bwachutka-2
5-Regular Member

Marathon is using IoT technology to make connected laundry machines that have the potential to save energy and money.

arobbins
1-Newbie

Check out a new way to monitor sports related head injuries!

-Amy Robbins

hdavis1
1-Newbie

This is my Product Vignette on the Amazon Dash Button, a small but useful tool for the average household.

jnazarenko
1-Newbie

Hi All,

Please find my project attached. My vignette features the different components of the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch.

Thanks!

eamariei
1-Newbie

Hello,

Here is my IoT Vignette for the 'Unpacking the Internet of Things' course. This product can help stop a burglar from coming through your door. But neighborhood security can prevent crime altogether.

Best Regards,

Elisei A.

kmaehler
1-Newbie

Hi there,

Here is my IoT Vignette for the 'Unpacking the Internet of Things' course. It's the Roost smart smoke alarm battery.

Enjoy

Best regards,

Konstanze