cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Json File configuration import to KepServerEx

SK_10827382
4-Participant

Json File configuration import to KepServerEx

I have a JSON project file. I want to import this file to KepServerEx. What steps should get followed? Need help over this topic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If one or more objects cannot be processed due to a parsing failure or some other non-property validation error then this error occurs. I would recommend you to go through this link and check JSON file.

If the issue persists; I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware Technical Support team. Here is a link to the my kepware login page where a ticket can submitted:

https://my.kepware.com/s/login/

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

You can Open KEPServerEX configuration window and go to File> Open and select JSON project file.

rajskumar_0-1698840597018.png

SK_10827382
4-Participant
(To:rajskumar)

And what about the configuration data json file? can we import Json file configuration data in KEP server?

Are you referring Configuration data JSON file here as project file saved in JSON format? Or if it is something else, Could you please clarify more about this? 

SK_10827382
4-Participant

both type

If it is project file saved in JSON format. You can open it in Kepware by referring above steps. Are you facing any error while opening the JSON file? 

SK_10827382
4-Participant

Yes, I am facing an issue while opening the file.

It gives error as follow:

Failed to Parse Json document at line 531343 Unrecognized property.

If one or more objects cannot be processed due to a parsing failure or some other non-property validation error then this error occurs. I would recommend you to go through this link and check JSON file.

If the issue persists; I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware Technical Support team. Here is a link to the my kepware login page where a ticket can submitted:

https://my.kepware.com/s/login/

Greetings,

Does this Post answer your question?  For the benefit of other community members who may have the same question, it would be great if you could designate it as the Accepted Solution.

If this response did not answer your question, please post your current status so that we can continue to support.

Thanks for using the PTC Community!

Regards,

Mohit

Greetings,

Does this Post answers your question.  For the benefit of other Community Members who may have the same question, it would be great if you could designate it as the Accepted Solution.

In the event that this response did not answer your question, please post your current status so that we can continue to support.

Thanks for using the PTC Community!

Regards,

Mohit

Top Tags