cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Kepserver version with column mapping bulk editing and S7 PLus

GL_10761694
3-Visitor

Kepserver version with column mapping bulk editing and S7 PLus

Dear member and admin

What kepserver version which has multiple column mappings editing and also Siemens S7 PLus connectivity feature?

I'm check V6.5 has feature multiple columns mappings editing which i can delete Itemid, Numericid and soon which i don't need but it doesn't have S7Plus connectivity.

While in V6.13 it doesn't have multiple columns mappings editing.

i need feature multiple columns mappings editing otherwise is painstaking job to delete one by one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Greetings,

Unfortunately, that type of customer UI experience has been deprecated.  We made that change in v6.7, and it's not coming back (it cannot be re-added to the product). With the source code changes required to allow DataLogger to work with the Config API, we lost the ability to do multiple-column mapping edits like that.

Regards,

Mohit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Greetings,

Unfortunately, that type of customer UI experience has been deprecated.  We made that change in v6.7, and it's not coming back (it cannot be re-added to the product). With the source code changes required to allow DataLogger to work with the Config API, we lost the ability to do multiple-column mapping edits like that.

Regards,

Mohit

Top Tags