cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Q02HCPU PLC not connecting to kepserver to update tags

MA_10991066
3-Visitor

Q02HCPU PLC not connecting to kepserver to update tags

Hi,

I tried alot to connect the subject PLC with serial port to kepserver, but its not responding.

Though its works with FX Cpu but not with q series PLC with serial port.

when i select the series and whatever it select the default setting for serial port are different from the setting in the programming software GX works-2. with by default setting its not communicating, while if i change the communication parameters as i set in the programming software, then it give error for device not responding.

"Date Time Level Source Event
29/04/2024 22:57:16 Warning Mitsubishi Serial Channel1.Device1 | Device is not responding. | ID = '0'.".

Seems like kepserver 6.6 is not support q series serial port driver. Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello, we've replied to the same request in our public inbox (presales.support@kepware.com) and asked to set up a time for a remote support session. It is not clear what the problem is however we do not have any recorded issues of incompatibility between our Mitsubishi Serial driver and Q series PLCs. This is likely a configuration issue and we'll be glad to help you through it.

Thanks, Sam & the Kepware Solutions Consulting team

Hi,

How can i give you remote session please....?

please let me know the way possible to you. either zoom or skype ?

If i give you backup of it? is that Ok ?

Thanks.....!

We use Teams but can use whatever tool you'd prefer. To schedule please reply to Ray's email sent this morning (April 30) - it originated from presales.support@kepware.com.

Top Tags