cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

about simulator

JL_10854133
3-Visitor

about simulator

how are you?

I want to use simulator ( type of channel) send data to our company app.

what should I do at kepserverex?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@JL_10854133,

You should be able to use the Kepware OPC UA Client Driver if the company app has the ability to act as an OPC UA server. Here is a link to the UA Client Driver product page:

OPC UA Client (ptc.com)

A MQTT connect may also be made with MQTT Client Driver. Here is the link to that product page:

MQTT Client Driver (ptc.com)

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened. Kepware has a dedicated team that provides pre-sales consultation.

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@JL_10854133,

The KEPServerEX application is designed to get real time data from manufacturing devices and send that data to HMI/SCADA systems via OPC UA or DA. Does your company app support OPC DA or UA communications. What protocol does the company app support?

Thanks,

*Chris 

how are you Chris ? 

OPC-UA and Mqtt support our company app.

regards

jiaqi

@JL_10854133,

You should be able to use the Kepware OPC UA Client Driver if the company app has the ability to act as an OPC UA server. Here is a link to the UA Client Driver product page:

OPC UA Client (ptc.com)

A MQTT connect may also be made with MQTT Client Driver. Here is the link to that product page:

MQTT Client Driver (ptc.com)

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened. Kepware has a dedicated team that provides pre-sales consultation.

Thanks,

*Chris

Announcements

Top Tags