cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Any references for load analysis software and tutorials

lteckani
1-Newbie

Any references for load analysis software and tutorials

Hi all,

I have been working on some heavy engineering problems and need some good reference to try out load analysis softwares and tutorials.

From what I have learnt so far, dynamic analysis of load is not feasible due to the random nature of real world environments so the best we can do is try to model a static load which is 4 times the maximum possible load applicable to a machine. But there is no data on how and where to apply loads and constraints.

I request some guidance on how to approach this subject as there is very little data available in the forums (or I have been searching wrong).

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags