cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 3.0 angled volume

d-
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Creo 3.0 angled volume

I have a volume with an angled top. I have set the angled surface to be the "top surface" in the toolpath settings. When I try to run a volume rough on it, the tool drops down until it fits all the way into the volume, putting it around a half inch deep on the one side. Looking around through the Creo 3.0 help documents online, I believe that the manufacturing parameter fix_skipped_slices is what I need to use to fix that. Problem being I can't find that parameter.

Would somebody be able to guide me to it? Or even just verify it actually exists in 3.0?

Or suggest another method to rough this volume without making it flat-topped and taking mulitple air passes on one side of the volume?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags