cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Proe 2001

jhairston
1-Newbie

Proe 2001

We used to have Proe 2001 on our Workstations We still have the License but that versions need WIndowsXP my question is to you is there any way we can open our old files Drawing files in particular with some other software? I was told we could use PTC Express Desktop but could not get an Activation Key for that. Any help I would appreciate. Or any other way of transferring the drawing files to DXF.

Thank You

Jesse Hairston

Hammill Manufacturing Company

360 Tomahawk

Maumee Ohio 43537

(419)476-0789

(419)720-3600 Fax

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Jesse,

I am almost sure that you can run ProE 2001 in Windows 7. I guess that you need to know some tricks, but it is possible.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
ft-2
1-Newbie
(To:jhairston)

Hello,

CrossManager can do that : http://www.datakit.com/cad-convertors/proe-creo-parametric-2d-to-dxf/60-8-0.html

It can convert ProE 2D files to DXF.

Top Tags