cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

SEQUENCE NO SHOULD BE IN HEADER

shiva1
5-Regular Member

SEQUENCE NO SHOULD BE IN HEADER

Hi,

How to add SEQUENCE NUMBER   SHOULD BE IN HEADER in  post processor  Heainden 5 axis.

HEADER.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:shiva1)

Hello T Shiva Kumar,

I don't see a way, how you could do this.

The sequence number is not added to CLDATA (not by default and no PPRINT setting either), so there is no way for the PP to extract it.

It is an unusual wish anyway, as sequence numbers, similar to feature numbers are not fix - they always depend on the order and what features are suppressed/resumed.

I rather recommend to name your sequences accordingly, e.g. 1_T_POCKET_ROUGH

This is the answer, assuming you do not just want to have just the sequences in the post numbered, always starting with one and increasing by one.

If you desire the latter, you could just use a count in the PP (e.g. counting $$-> FEATNO lines) and prepend the number by INSERT command for each sequence name.

Regards,

Gunter

shiva1
5-Regular Member
(To:gkoch)

Dear koch,

Here I am showing Step# Column in image.

I am not getting  this column value in PPRINT or  PARAMETER UI.

regarding this please give any suggestion.

Untitled.jpg

Regards,

kumar

Top Tags