cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Tool Path Like "I-Machining" for Pro-E

jeuclide
4-Participant

Tool Path Like "I-Machining" for Pro-E

Does anyone know if a toolpath like the "I-Machining" exsists for pro-e???? Basiclly what it does is make full depth cuts and use the total flute length to cut pockets out. Speeds up cutting nicely and i've seen it reduce times by 60%. Would be nice pro-e...........

Jeff

http://www.solidcam.com/us/imachining/imachining-overview/

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Creo 2.0 now offers Volumill.'

www.volumill.com

Daniel

jeuclide
4-Participant
(To:DanielSantos)

Does this software give you the ability to modify parts in pro-e and have the changes automatically regenerate in the CAM side or do you have to import again and re-program? Have you used this with Creo?

Jeff

It's fully associative with your model.

No I have not used it. Check out in Celeritive website (www.volumill.com) the reseller channel for your country.

I had a chance to try volumill with gibbs cam a few years ago. It was impressive in certain applications and deffanitly worth looking at if your removing lots of material.

Top Tags