cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

User facing issue in accessing Creo Mold Analysis Extension

GT_9604491_
3-Visitor

User facing issue in accessing Creo Mold Analysis Extension

I am using Creo Parametric N/A N/A

Hi Team,

We haven't imposed any restriction to Creo Mold Analysis Extension. But user states like:"At the moment I am only able to access the basic Mold Analysis which is included in Cre Parametric which has only 10 materials in the library and limitations on what simulations can be completed. The complete mold analysis extension not accessible. Are there any additional steps to be undertaken in order to activate this full version of Mold Analysis extension."
Can you please advise on this?

Here are the errors that I faced
Not Applicable

2 REPLIES 2

@GT_9604491_ wrote:
I am using Creo Parametric N/A N/A

Hi Team,

We haven't imposed any restriction to Creo Mold Analysis Extension. But user states like:"At the moment I am only able to access the basic Mold Analysis which is included in Cre Parametric which has only 10 materials in the library and limitations on what simulations can be completed. The complete mold analysis extension not accessible. Are there any additional steps to be undertaken in order to activate this full version of Mold Analysis extension."
Can you please advise on this?

Here are the errors that I faced
Not Applicable

Hi,

check with your VAR whether you own full version of Mold Analysis extension.

If the answer is YES then you have to configure your Creo startup file properly (parametric.psf by default).

Martin Hanák

@GT_9604491_

I would echo with Martin, this is related to license. I think you can refer article CS185027

Top Tags