cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

tool paths

ptc-2167251
1-Newbie

tool paths

Hello,

I have a ProNC turning sequence with 2 toolpaths.

I can play them individuallly with Vericut.

How can I play toolpath 1 and toolpath 2 in Vericut in one go?

thanks,

bern

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

The easiest way I know of is to open the process manager. highlight the 2 sequences then right click and select NC check

New Picture.bmp

Thanks Nick

That's great!

greetings,

bern

Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2167251)

I am using a full license of Vericut using sync heads, as I program for 4 axis & 6 axis turning vertical borers.

We have a full license for vericut 7.2.1 and I have patched Creo to open the full version instead of the cut down version shipped within Creo.

The full version allows you to create an machine simulation that run the final posted programs instead of the CL file. this runs as if it actually machining on the machine, the cut down version hasn't the machine simulation module in it.

But you have to build a controller file to suit your machine,and that part isn't easy, we paid $5000 to have a machine built, but the controller file is not right, and the persons involved are no longer contactable.

To run two paths instead of the whole operation, I do as Nick has suggested above, but as I run sync heads, first I suppress the build feature in the model tree at the end, I can then rearrange the paths within the process manager to show the correct process order. (running sync heads output the leading head first and trailling head second, so roughing cuts may not run as planned).

I do this after saving the file in the order I want, so I don't have to put things back.

Peter

Top Tags