cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

NC Check option

ptc-2167251
1-Newbie

NC Check option

Hello

when playing toolpath, the NC Check option is gone. (to play Vericut)

I believed it was there some days ago....

Maybe someone can clear this up?

thanks,

bern

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Bernard,

What are you using wild fire or Creo ? With creo you should be able to highlite the sequence or operation you want then right mouse button and down at the bottom should be material removal Simulation (vericut) or play path(nc check)

Hello Steve;

I'm using WF 5.

I right click the sequence, then choose play parh anf the little window pops up....

but I think there was some Ncheck to turn on..?

I know vericut, but what is ncheck?

I thought the default setting for ncheck was vericut in the config.pro.

(ncheck_type)

thanks

bern

Sorry I don't have WF5 anymore Just Creo2.0 so I won't be much help. You are correct there is a config option to set the nccheck type to either vericut or nccheck. Not sure what your problem is if you have that option set to vericut?

Steve

Capture.PNG

Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2167251)

Hi Bernard

So am I correct to believe that you had Vericut running, but now it doesn't.

Question, what has happenned in the last few days..did windows perform and update. have you altered the setup in any way

What type of license are you running, is it being shared.

Can you check and see if the Vericut floating module is loaded when WF5 starts.

Peter

all is working now...

thanks,

bern

Top Tags