cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Assistance Required for Copy-Paste Issues with Mathcad Templates and AI Tool Integration

AS_12003977
1-Newbie

Assistance Required for Copy-Paste Issues with Mathcad Templates and AI Tool Integration

Service Contract-9R2231951

Dear Mathcad Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue we are facing in our company, Tetra Tech, as we try to implement artificial intelligence tools like ChatGPT to create design templates in Mathcad.

We are encountering the following challenges:
1. When we copy code in Mathcad format generated by AI tools and paste it into Mathcad, it appears as text rather than functioning code.
2. Additionally, we are facing a similar issue when trying to copy and paste code from one template to another. The copied content is pasted as text, and we are unable to use it directly as Mathcad expressions or code.
As part of our ongoing initiative to integrate AI-driven tools into our workflow for efficiency and innovation, we would greatly appreciate your guidance or any solutions to address these copy-paste formatting issues.
Please let us know if there is any specific setting, format, or method to ensure that the code from external sources or templates is recognized and executed properly when pasted into Mathcad.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your response and hope to resolve this issue to continue advancing our AI-based initiatives.
Best regards,
Avneet Singh
1 REPLY 1

I'm really curious for examples of what you're currently doing and what that looks like, because I have no idea what you're actually doing from reading this and no idea what kind of "code" you're getting from ChatGPT.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Announcements
Top Tags