cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Can't download MathCAD 15, even though it is explicitly stated that I "can".

CM_9740833
1-Newbie

Can't download MathCAD 15, even though it is explicitly stated that I "can".

Its not letting me open a case logger with my product code:
(I chose to not include it here) but it is for a One Year Student Term License
It say it is invalid..

Cant download mathcad 15
website say i have insufficient privilege's on the download page.

From the email:
"If you need the PTC Mathcad 15.0 software, it is available for download (using your Product Code) here: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/lm/mathcad/download/index.jsp"

This link doesn't let me access mathcad 15.
Why does nothing work?
I just want mathCAD 15. I do not like prime, I do not like converting every file I do at school and vice versa.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi!

I'm sorry you're having issues getting access to a Mathcad education version. The link Vladimir kindly shared (thanks, Vladimir) should provide you some useful information on the background for the current version availability. I have reached out to you via DM for more information about your situation.

Many thanks,

Andy.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Read the next announcement - "Official PTC Mathcad 15 and Prime 1–6 End-of-Sale Announcement": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Anno...

Hi!

I'm sorry you're having issues getting access to a Mathcad education version. The link Vladimir kindly shared (thanks, Vladimir) should provide you some useful information on the background for the current version availability. I have reached out to you via DM for more information about your situation.

Many thanks,

Andy.

Andy,

Thank you for the support!

Top Tags