cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Installation file Mathcad Prime 3

FS_5904521
4-Participant

Installation file Mathcad Prime 3

Hi,

I recently posted a question about transferring Mathcad Prime 3 to a new hardware.

@LucMeekes kindly guided me to the End-of-Sale Announcement and to a related FAQ where PTC clarified that licenses can be transferred for hardware replacement purposes after December 31, 2021. I was also recommended to contact PTC customer support for this.

I contacted PTC customer support, but because I do not have a maintenance subscription, they reverted as follows:

"The Community is the correct place for support. You already searched there, that ís great. I would suggest you create a thread under Mathcad and I am sure, one of our Engineers or Peers will guide you."

Can any user or engineer from PTC help me with my Mathcad Prime 3? Please reply or message me if you think you can help!

Thank you in advance.

Felipe

2 REPLIES 2

Did you manage to solve this problem (according to the advice you were given)?

FS_5904521
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi @VladimirN. Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I have not managed to solve this problem. PTC Community users advise me to seek assistance from PTC customer service, and PTC customer service keeps advising me to seek help at PTC Community.

Top Tags