cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Mathcad 15 License

RB_10964144
1-Newbie

Mathcad 15 License

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

We have 2 Mathcad licenses, but I can't find the product code for them right now. If you need any more information from me in this regard, please let me know.

We currently have the situation that we have 2 licenses and had to change the MAC addresses for them and reinstall them at the same time. Now we are faced with the issue that Mathcad 15 can no longer be licensed with the current licenses because Mathcad is too old.

So my question to you is, do you still see a possibility of getting Mathcad licensed despite a new installation, or are the licenses no longer usable for us in combination with Mathcad?

Thank you very much for your effort.

R. Bürger

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehr geherte Damen und Herren,

wir haben 2 Mathcad Lizenzen, den Product-Code dazu finde ich aber gerade nicht. Wenn Sie diesbezüglich noch Daten von mir brauchen geben Sie bitte bescheid.

Wir habenc aktuell die Sachlage, das wir 2 Lizenzen besitzen, bei diesen die MAC-Adressen ändern mussten, und parallel dazu auch neu installieren. Jetzt stehen wir vor der Thematik das sich Mathcad 15 nicht mehr mit den aktuellenLizenzen lizensieren lässt, da Mathcad zu alt ist.

Deshalb meine Frage an Sie, sehen Sie noch eine Möglichkeit Mathcad trotz Neuinstallation noch lizensiert zu bekommen, oder sind die Lizenzen für uns in _Kombination mit Mathcad nicht mehr nutzbar?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Mühe.

R. Bürger

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:RB_10964144)

Please read this: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announcement/ta-p/818870

If your Mathcad15 licenses are permanent, you should contact PTC support direct.

Good luck!
Luc

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitte lesen sie das: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announcement/ta-p/818870

We eure Mathcad15-Lizenzen dauerhaft sind, dan solltest du PTC support direct kontaktieren.

Viel Erfolg!
Luc

Announcements
Top Tags