cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Moving text without snapping to grid

DC_11615547
2-Guest

Moving text without snapping to grid

Is there any way to move text around the sheet without it snapping to grid? I need to move some text in between two grids to put over an image. The lines of the image do not line up with the grid perfectly.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Text is difficult to get exactly where you want it with the grid snapping, but you can resize the images in a much more precise way than moving the text around.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

It is possible to use Windows Paint application to add Text of any size, font, and colour to an image without using grids.

Even fine tune the location of the text by moving it before pressing return to fix it..

Cheers

Terry

Text is difficult to get exactly where you want it with the grid snapping, but you can resize the images in a much more precise way than moving the text around.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Announcements
Top Tags