cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

PTC account for Mathcad Student edition license

VP_10751941
4-Participant

PTC account for Mathcad Student edition license

Good morning. Last year with this same email I bought a student license. A couple of days ago I changed the notebook so I no longer have access to mathcad. When I enter the application it asks me for a product code, but I don't have access to that anymore, now I need to enter my account with my license.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @VP_10751941,

Thank you for using PTC Community!
Your PTC web account username is vicente-pavez_@hotmail.com. Please clarify if you were able to login to this account?

If  you do not remember the password, please use the reset password link to set a new password for your account. 

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team. 

Good morning, yes I can log in to my account. the problem is that I cannot activate the premium version I paid for last year, I can only use the free student version.

Hi,

try sending email to contact academicsupport@ptc.com. Send them your product code -AND- Host ID of old computer -AND- Host ID of new computer. Explain them that you need to move your license from old Host ID to new Host ID.

Martin Hanák

@VP_10751941,

Customers who purchased Mathcad through the PTC web store can find their product code by entering order number and password at https://solutioncenter.digitalriver.com/public_csm 

Top Tags